THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN ALL WATER REELS
Kifco Water-Reels® are the premier hard hose travelers in the irrigation industry. Water-Reels are used around the world for portable irrigation, dust suppression, leaching, & de-watering. Our engine drive units are ideal for redistributing wastewater with up to 3% solids. Whether you need to irrigate a one-half acre of land or one thousand acres, Kifco has the Water-Reel for you
CALL our Friends at Rain Pro Irrigation: (229) 232-8260
B140 WATER REEL TRAVELER w/ SR75 SPRINKLER
5.5HP HONDA BOOSTER PUMP & B140 MOUNTING KIT
T200L WATER REEL TRAVELER
T25x750 WATER REEL TRAVELER
- Adjustable with fun cart which allows for offset gun operation and added width for stability
- Travel speed digital tachometer
- Automatic drive system shut down at end of run
- Tube mis-wrap safety shutoff
- Speed Compensator for consistent retraction speeds throughout run
- Dual axle chassis on ST7 models
- Pressure gauge at water inlet
- Rotating Turntable
- All models are available in Turbine or Engine Drive
Tube Diameter & Length
B110 / E110
1.1" x 280'
B140 / E140
1.4" x 350'
1.8" x 380'
T200S / E200SST
2.0" x 320'
2.0" x 580'
2.1" x 400'
2.0" x 580'
Agriculture & Turf
- Ideal for irregularly shaped fields
- Portability allows you to cost effectively irrigate multiple locations
- Perfect for sod farms and hay
Corn & Cash Crops
- Flexibility to apply water at various depths based on individual crop requirements
- Provides insurance against extended periods of dry weather
Vegetables & Produce
- Increases yields on row crops, vegetables and produce by applying water on demand
- Ideal for fields where center pivots are not feasible
Polo Fields & Horse Arenas
- A perfect solution for Polo Fields - no sprinkler heads to worry about and portability to irrigate multiple locations
- The equestrian industry has relied on Water-Reels to improve footing, suppress dust, water ranches, arenas, pastures and paddocks
- Provides a simple, effective and low-cost alternative to traditional slurry disposal methods
- Avoids excessive soil compaction problems associated with tank wagon and drag lines
- Can be operated by one person
- Engine drive allows for higher retraction speeds for wastewater applications that require a lower application rate
- Applies water or liquid waste with superior uniformity as compared to stationary gun systems
|Model||Tube Inner Diameter/Length||Irrigated Width||Irrigated Length||Irrigated Area (Acres Per Run)||GPM Range|
|E110||1.1" x 280'||58 - 110'||309 - 335'||0.4 - 0.9||3 - 26|
|B110||1.1" x 280'||78 - 110'||319 - 335'||0.6 - 0.9||10 - 26|
|E140||1.4" x 350'||82 - 198||391 - 449'||0.4 - 2.0||13 - 80|
|B140||1.4" x 350'||120 - 160'||410 - 440'||1.2 - 2.0||25 - 60|
|T180||1.8" x 380'||125 - 180'||449 - 478'||1.1 - 2.5||25 - 102|
|T200 S||2.0" x 320'||148 - 218'||394 - 435'||1.1 - 2.4||25 - 143|
|E200 SST||2.0" x 320'||121 - 198'||380 - 419'||N/A||52 - 168|
|T200 L||2.0" x 580'||138 - 191'||649 - 676'||2.3 - 3.2||47 - 115|
|T200 LSC||2.0" x 580'||138 - 191'||649 - 676'||2.3 - 3.2||47 - 115|
|T210||2.1" x 400'||154 - 218'||469 - 511'||1.6 - 2.8||47 - 140|
Irrigated dimensions may vary due to wind conditions and sprinkler specifications. All irrigated widths and lengths are based on 80% of the actual wetted width and length to assure acceptable uniformity.