1/2 GPH BLUE DRIP EMITTER
iDrop is suitable for orchards, vineyards, nurseries, greenhouses or wherever a precise flow rate is required. With a uniform flow rate of between 6 and 50 mWC, the iDrop PC – PCDS is ideal for systems with long lines and steep slopes.
- Opens at 5.5 psi and closes at 4.4 psi.
- CNL Feature Prevents Refill and Siphoning (Opens at 5.7 Psi, Closes at 4.3 Psi)
- Superior Clog Resistance
- Fully Pressure Compensating (10-65 Psi)
- Five Flow Rates to Fit Most Applications
- Silicone Diaphragm Offers Precision and Long Life
- Large Turbulent Flow Path
- Made With UV Resistant Materials
- Color-Coded for Ease of Identification
- Compact Size
- Low CV’s of 2.5% or Less
- Versatile Applications: Nursery, Greenhouse, Vineyard, and Landscape
- Non-CNL Version Also Available