1" ELECTRIC SOLENOID VALVE 24V S/S
The K-Rain 1" electric solenoid valve features a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation. The Jar-Top valve provides the professional contractor easy servicing access.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction – Increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin – Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw – Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid – Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Removable Inlet Cap – Allows for easy conversion from globe to angle-style valve.
- Flow Control – Allows for precise flow adjustment.
- Captured Plunger – Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Heavy Duty Santoprene® Diaphragm – Unique design improves durability of diaphragm.