MCCROMETER FLANGED FLOW METER
The McCrometer Flanged Flow Meter is a Model MF100 that is designed to provide a high-pressure rating and excellent meter accuracy in an inexpensive package. The model ensures maximum continuous working pressure of up to 150 psi and is fitted with AWWA Class D flanges. The impeller and drive assembly are easily accessed through the open end of the meter tube. All Mc Propeller flow meters are manufactured to comply with the applicable provisions of AWWA standard No. C704-02.
- Center pivot systems
- Sprinkler irrigation systems
- Drip irrigation systems
- Golf course and park water management
- Commercial nurseries
- Water and wastewater management
- Impellers are manufactured of high-impact plastic, capable of retaining their shape and accuracy over the life of the meter.
- Each impeller is individually calibrated at the factory to accommodate the use of any standard McCrometer register, and since no change gears are necessary, the MF100 can be field-serviced without the need for factory recalibration.
- Factory lubricated stainless steel bearings are used to support the impeller shaft.
- The sealed bearing design limits the entry of materials and fluids into the bearing chamber providing maximum bearing protection.
- An instantaneous flow rate indicator is standard and available in gallons per minute, cubic feet per second, liters per second and other units.
- The register is driven by a flexible steel cable encased within a protective vinyl liner.
- The register housing protects both the register and cable drive system from moisture while allowing clear reading of the flow rate indicator and totalizer.