MICRO-QUICK TUBING ROLL
To ensure years of worry-free performance, Rain Bird PE Polyethylene Tubing has been engineered to stand up to harsh chemicals, UV radiation and damage that can be caused by farm equipment.
- Extruded from high quality, low-density polyethylene blend resin
- Resistant to Ultra-Violet (UV) radiation, cracking, and splitting for reliable operation
- Backed by Rain Bird Customer Satisfaction Policy which provides protection up to 7-years on product workmanship and 7-years on environmental stress cracking
Ideal for use with:
- Micro-Quick™ Sprays and Micro Bird® Spinners
- Pressure Compensating On-Line Emitters
** Available to Rain Pro customers in 1000′ Coil.
- Rain Bird PE Polyethylene Tubing is engineered and tested to stand up to harsh chemicals, UV radiation and damage that can be caused by farm equipment, resulting in years of worry-free performance.
- Rain Bird PE Polyethylene Tubing is ideally suited for all vineyard, orchard, greenhouse and nursery applications, including grapes, hops, stone fruits, almonds, walnuts, pecans and more. It can be placed on surface, subsurface or suspended and used with both online drippers and micro-sprays.
- Protection Manufactured from a unique, field-proven resin blend that holds up against destructive UV radiation. Resists cracking and splitting to deliver years of reliable operation.
- Policy Rain Bird’s best-in-industry Customer Satisfaction Policy provides 7 years of protection on product workmanship and 7 years on environmental stress cracking. This policy applies only to tubing with a wall thickness of 35 mil or greater.
- Inside Diameter: 0.520" (13.2 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 0.620" (15.7 mm)
- Wall Thickness: 0.050" (1.27 mm)
- Pressure Rating: 66 psi (4.6 bar)