PROSERIES 150 ELECTRIC VALVES
K-Rain’s ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits.
The 1″, 1-1/2″ and 2″ (2,5 cm, 3,8 and 5 cm) models have a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation. The Jar-Top valve provides a professional contractor with easy servicing access. The 1-1/2″ and 2″ (3,8 and 5 cm) models feature a removable inlet cap to easily modify configuration from the globe to angle.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Heavy-Duty, Corrosion, and UV Resistant PVC Construction – Increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin – Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw – Provides for manual operation in the system startup.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid – Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Removable Inlet Cap – Allows for easy conversion from the globe to the angle-style valve.
- Flow Control – Allows for precise flow adjustment.
- Captured Plunger – Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Heavy Duty Santoprene® Diaphragm – Unique design improves the durability of the diaphragm.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.