T25x750 WATER REEL TRAVELER
The Kifco T25x750 Ag-Rain Water Reel is a portable, simple, and reliable irrigation for pastures, cash crops, reclamation, mining and construction sites, and large sports complexes.
- Rugged construction built to last
- Turbine Driven Water-Reel® with 2.5” ID x 750’ MDPE Tube
- The UV-resistant MDPE Tube is extremely durable and carries a 5-year pro-rated warranty against manufacturing defects
Call us to find out more about pricing.
Delivery available for locations within a 1-hour radius of Valdosta, Georgia. Please call to arrange freight for locations outside this area.
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- An extremely efficient radial turbine provides retraction speed control
- A two-speed gearbox and three pulley settings provide six-speed operation
- Includes Taky (Electronic Tachometer) which measures retraction speed, length of run, and tube remaining
- Liquid filled inlet pressure gauge • 30’ x 3” supply hose with 4” male ring lock supply end
- Tube miswrap safety shutoff
- An automatic shutoff drive mechanism
- Chain operated level wind system
- Speed compensation for consistent retraction speeds for the entire length of run
- Adjustable width gun cart for added stability
- Hand crank operated gun cart lift
- Heavy duty hand crank stabilizer legs
- Drawbar hitch for easy towing
- Single axle galvanized heavy duty chassis
- Hand operated jack
- Ball bearing turntable
MODEL T25X750 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Tube Inner Diameter/Length: 2.5" x 750'
Irrigated Width: 154'-207'
Irrigated Length: 831'-857'
Irrigated Area Per Run (Acres): 2.9 - 4.1
Drive Systems: Turbine
- All Ag-Rain Water-Reels with a tube diameter of 1.8” and larger utilize the Turbine Drive. The Kifco turbines are the most efficient turbine drive in the industry (10 PSI or less pressure used in the turbine) and are a reliable, efficient and highly adjustable drive option. Kifco impellers are precision machined from aluminum or composite material for longevity and resistance to corrosion.
GPM Range: 74-177
Inlet PSI Range: 72 - 141
Hours Per Full Run: 1.9 - 18.9
Chassis Size: ST2
Sprinkler Option: Nelson SR100
SPRINKLER PERFORMANCE WITH MODEL T25X750